Frameless slide door is a glass door system that completely transparent and correcting the bright lighting outside. It can be used in shopping mall, hotels, offices and other public places.
The installation of frameless slide door is similar to other glass doors. But there are some slightly differences of our glass door. Please follow the installation instruction bellow to know more about our frameless slide door.
Slide rail bracket×2, Slide rail connector, Buffer limiter (right) Buffer limiter (left), Rail plate, Slide rail×2, Slide door pulley×2, Handle, Rail block
The position must be fixed before installation. You must ensure the upper and lower position of the door can be fine adjusted. The adjustable range should be 0-6mm. In addition, you should adjust the corresponding bayonet according to the actual glass thickness.
Our slide door can be used for both wooden walls and concrete wall. Their installations are similar, but also some differences. Please check bellow:
a. Installation with self-tapping screw (Normally for wooden walls)
- Use the self-tapping screw to fix the “bracket base” on the wall (We normally use ST6.3×70 cross countersunk head self-tapping screw).
- Connect two rails into one.
- Please install the rails to the “bracket base”.
b. Installation with regular thread (Used for concrete wall)
- Knock the bolt into the hole. Please attention that the bolt should not be higher than the wall level. (We normally use the internal expansion bolt M8×25).
- Fix the bracket base onto the wall (We normally use the DIN7991 M6×20).
- Connect two rails into one and install the rails to the “bracket base”.
Sliding door pulley installation
- Align the glass hole on the slide door pulley.
- Use a special wrench to tighten.
- Install the handle.
Please attention that according to the selected handle when you install the screw.
Installation of auxiliary accessories
- Drill the punching hole.
- Install anchors and it should be buried in the holes completely.
- Fix the plate.
- Allow adjustment of plus-minus 15°, avoiding block when sliding.
- Install the flexible adjustment as appropriate.